Pages

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 May 2011

"OPEN YOUR EYES..YOUR HEART..YOUR MIND"





          "When the light of Islam shines into Abu Bakar's heart"...SUBHANALLAH....
"But this is a set Clear Sign in the heart of those who have been endowed with knowledge.None except the utterly unjust will deny our signs"-Al-Ankabut 
          "Verily,in all this there are messages indeed 4 those who can read the sign"-Al-Hijr
"Surely in the creation of the heaven and the earth, and in the alteration of night and day, there are signs 4 people of understanding."-Ali 'Imran
One night, I decided 2 relly trying get this spiritual mood happening. I lit a candle, I had a window open, I had a curtain Stung, and I was trying 2 get that relly spiritual feeling. It was a nice summer night in Melbourne, summer night that can get u heaven and I was sitting there and thinking this is it, this is the night!!. I have been investigating all the spiritual proofs and all the sciencetific proof about the fact the mountain of the piths,   about how the embryo develop inside the woman. All this amazing proof, but I still needed the little push.it was like i was at the edge of the cliff, I was ready 2 jump, I jz need a push. So i was sitting there, sitting  quite, I was reading the Quran, I stopped and I said...YA ALLAH, this is my momment, this is the time I'm about jump into Islam, all I need is the sign, jz a little sign, nothing huge, myb a bolter blightly, myb the house could fall down or something u know....something jz amall, small 4 u, u created this....common.So i sat there, I was waiting 4 the candle 2 start lighting up 2 form mating high like in the movie. Then i say ok...GO,...
And SUBAHANALLAH nothing, absolutely nothing happens,I was relly2 dissapointed 2 b honest, so I sat there and I said,ALLAH this is your chance, I'm going no where...I'll gv u another chance, ok myb u busy, u know day time over the other side of the world, all of the stuff going on...myb this is the time I could jz leave Kaabah flooring u know...something small, ahhhhh the candle...Let's forget thet...I do where I can find that, so I don’t care...just anything, so I say ok, GO...And SubhanALLAH, absolutely nothing happens, and I mean I couldn’t even said Urr..that was it , that creep that was sat on the wall, that was it. Absolutely nothing happens, I was really dissapointed, I was gasses, I was sitting there, thinking this is it, u know, this was my last chance , Islam... and I really, I haven’t found it. I put bace the Quran, and turn back to where I was reading. SubhanALLAH, the very next verse, on the next page........................
"For those of u who ask for the signs, Have u not shown for your reading... look around u, look at the star, look at the sun, look at water, this are the signs for people of knowledge......."

ana rasa mungking ramai diantara korang yg pernah mendengar cerita seperti diatas kn??
jd ambillah sebanyak mungkin pengajaran dlm cerita ini..


TAMAT

THANX SBB LUANGKAN MSA MEMBACA...^^
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER READING...
CERITA2 LAIN AKAN MENYUSUL SELEPAS INI...


Jangan Like Aja Baca Sampai Habis Dulu

No comments:

Post a Comment